The PT-866 is an economic, table-top, electrically powered (1/2-HP), sugarcane juice extractor. It is ideal for small settings where there is not much space such as countertops, cramped market stalls, restaurant kitchens, or large family home use.
This portable, lightweight and economic Sugarcane Juice Extractor is capable of extracting up to 2 quarts (2 liters) of juice from 10 pounds (4.5-kgs.) of cane per minute.
It is fairly lightweight at 100 pounds (45-kgs.) and can be easily transported from location to location. It is great at parties, small social events, farmer’s markets, festivals, or small-scale home businesses.
The PT-866 is a durable, commercial quality Juicer made completely from food-grade stainless steel. Pound-for-pound it is the finest Juicer on the market. You can find plenty of less expensive Juicers but none better than the PT-866.
There is a viewing window on top that attracts customers. It slides out easily and gives access to the stainless rollers and juice extraction bin for easy cleaning. There is also an easily re-moveable micro-screen filter that makes sure you get good, clean juice all the time.
Because of the compact size (19-1/4″ H x 21-1/4″ L x 10-5/8″ D) shipping by air is affordable on this unit.
The PT-866 can work with either 110 or 220 volts and 50 or 60 cycle electricity. Please specify which electricity you have at time of order.
This rugged machine can extract juice from almost any size of sugarcane stalk without having to split the cane and it is backed with a one-year limited warranty.
Major Differences between the PT-866 and Competitor Machines:
- No Roller Height Adjustment is Needed. No knobs to turn.
- One-Pass Technology (Cane only needs to be pressed once to get nearly all the juice out).
- Reverse Switch in case the cane becomes jammed.
- See-Through, Removable Glass Window. Demonstrates to family, friends, and customers how clean and beautiful the inner workings of your Juicer are and how it works, plus it allows easy access for periodic cleaning.
- More Powerful Motor for its size.
- Seals on the Roller Shafts so the juice does not come in contact with the bearings. The result is longer life bearings and no contamination in the juice.
- One-Year Warranty.
Contact us if you are interested in a Juicer larger than the PT-866. We have other machines with the largest being able to extract juice from up to 1100 pounds (500-kgs.) of sugarcane per hour.
Please do your homework before you invest in a Cane Juice Extractor and remember…..”The bitter taste of poor quality remains long after the sweet taste of a low price is forgotten”