The rugged PT-40-4-D Professional Table-Top Cane Juice Extractor is ideal for high-volume environments such as shopping malls, festivals, farmer’s markets, schools, cruise ports, restaurants, large social events, and bottling, and commercial applications.
Major Differences between the PT-40-4-D and Competitor Machines:
- No Roller Height Adjustment Needed (i. e. No Knobs).
- Completely Stainless Steel Including Housing.
- One-Pass Technology (cane only needs to be pressed once for max. extraction).
- Safety Reverse Switch (can back out cane if jammed).
- Easy Roller Access for Cleaning.
- More Powerful Motor for The Same Size Juicer.
- All Juice Wetted Components Made With 201 Food Grade Stainless Steel.
- Rollers Are Solid 201 Stainless Steel.
- Rollers and Roller Shaft Are All One-Piece.
- Bearings on Both Ends of The Roller Shaft.
- Seals on Both Sides of The Rollers to keep the juice from contaminating the bearings.
- Easily Removable Glass Viewing Window. Slides out for quick access to the rollers and juice bin for cleaning and sterilizing. Allows customers to see the juicing process in action and assures them that the machine is cleaned regularly.
- Upgrade standard 1-HP (750W) Electric Motor to 2-HP (1500W). Recommended if juicing unusually hard cane or cane with high fiber content.
- Upgrade from standard three rollers to four rollers. Recommended for juicing larger diameter cane.
- Upgrade from standard 1″ (2.5cm) tall legs to 3″ (7.5cm). To allow cleaning underneath the machine without having to move it.
Contact us if you are interested in a Juicer larger than the PT-40-4-D. We have other machines with the largest being able to extract juice from up to 1100 pounds (500-kgs.) of sugarcane per hour.
Please do your homework before you invest in a Cane Juice Extractor and remember…..”The bitter taste of poor quality remains long after the sweet taste of a low price is forgotten”.