Translate:
 
 

THE SUGAR PRODUCTION PROCESS

Search EEC Site - Products and Services
Loading

 

The Sugar Production Process

Sugar is produced in 121 Countries and global production now exceeds 120 million tons a year. Approximately 70% is produced from sugarcane which is largely grown in the tropical countries. The remaining 30% is produced from sugar beets grown mostly in the temperate zones of the north.

Sugarcane is a perennial herb belonging to the grass family native to tropical and subtropical regions of the world.  This tropical grass grows 3 to 7 meters tall and bears long, pointed leaves, and has several stalks. The segmented stalks have a bud at each joint and as the plant matures, small flowers appear.

 

 

 

For more information or a Prompt / Free / No Obligation Quotation please write to Sales@EdwardsEngrg.com

 

 

 
 
 
 

 

Location
1773 Westborough Dr.,
Katy, Texas 77449
Telephone: (713) 849 - 6825
Fax: (713) 849 - 5638