Edwards Engineering is your best source for new mills used for crushing sugar or sorghum cane for small-scale production of syrup or unrefined sugar.
We offer rugged, highly efficient Horizontal Roller Mills ranging in
crushing capacity from 500 to 50,000 kilograms per hour and animal powered Vertical Roller Mills ranging in crushing capacity from 150 to 250 kilograms per hour.
Features of Cane Mills from Edwards Engineering:
- Around-the-clock trouble-free operation.
- Long-lasting service life with minimum maintenance.
- High milling efficiency giving you more juice per ton of sugarcane.
- Heavy taper roller bearings on all the shafts.¹
- Rollers with gun metal bearings.¹
- Special fabricated grease cups for lubrication.¹
¹ Not applicable to all models and sizes.
If you are in the market for a new cane mill please send us your requirements by E-Mail: Sales@EdwardsEngrg.com or telefax +1-713-849-5638 and we will respond promptly with a No Obligation quotation.
You are welcome to communicate with us in the following languages: English, French, German or Spanish.